Horny bareback orgy

I’m still hard as a write this! I came four times last night but I was just so fucking turned on by the whole experience that I HAVE to write about it! So I went toe Cum Union party at Hove sauna in Brighton. It was a bit of a slow start for me, I took my time, seeing who was around, sneaking out for a fag and showering and sorting myself out. The crowd was pretty decent for such a small sauna. I was quite surprised to find that I know one of the guys working there and that I recognised 2 of the guys in the sauna that night. Both of whom I had barebacked on separate occasions.

gay bareback sex


I was at the sauna for a good forty-five minutes before I started fooling around properly. I met this gorgeous skinny grey haired fox in the sauna and we sat kissing each other and playing with each other’s cocks. This was a gentle way to ease myself into the whole affair. Over the course of the evening I met lots of really nice guys and had my cock played with several times. The guy who I’d played with in the sauna was such a horny beast, we took it in turns fucking guys in the dark rooms up the stairs.

I got chatting to one of the guys who I recognised and we had a little fool around. It was amazing seeing someone who I’d not seen in years and years. He couldn’t fuck too much though as his arse was sore for taking so much cock already in the evening.
I then had a really horny encounter with a sexy skinny guy before we shot our loads with our cocks pressed together whilst kissing. After that I was about to leave when this guy I’d been speaking to earlier in the night invited me back to his friends place. Of course I agreed. I went back with these two horny, sexy men (one older sexy daddy and one my age). Right now, I’m fucking exhausted, but it was SO totally worth it!

gay bareback orgy
Last night I came inside the daddy twice and the guy my age once. Yeah it was fucking horny as hell! At first they both wanted me to top them, but as the evening went on they started taking turns to fuck each other. I shot my first load in the older guys whilst the younger guy and I were double penetrating him! I’m getting hard again thinking about it. Then we all rolled around some. Fooled around some more. Kissed some more and sucked some more and then I shot another load in the hunky older fellas arse.

The three of us fell asleep like a pile of puppies! Waking up at some obscene hour because I had a hardon and started fucking them both again. Finding myself in the middle of the pile I fucked them one at a time, rolling them over as I needed. We fell asleep again after the other guy of my age shot his load.


When I woke this morning the older guy was in his kitchen cleaning up. The guy that was the same age as me was sleeping soundly. I went into the kitchen to say good morning and before he had time to make me a coffee, I was bent over the sofa getting a horny fucking daddy load in my hole! FUCK! I’m still getting hard thinking about the whole encounter!

Do you like to attend horny bareback parties? Tell me about it in the comments below! How many loads did you take on the full moon? I'm gagging to hear about it!


Sign up to my newsletter here to get free horny 3,500 word gay erotica story straight to your inbox.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Horny Taboo Gay Christmas story