Horny Taboo Gay Christmas Surprise

Sexy Gay Christmas

Only $0.99 until December 31st

gay anal


 “Oh daddy…” I moaned as Santa’s big beard pushed up into my ass crack and his tongue made its way into my ring. Stepdad held the back of my head with his big strong hands, really digging his fingers in as he forced his tongue deep inside me mouth.

I felt my tight little arsehole being spread by Santa’s expert tongue, the sensation was so soft and wet.

Then Santa started to chuckle, letting out a mighty “Ho! Ho! Ho!” Right into my ass crack. The feeling of Santa chuckling rippled through my whole body, coming out of my mouth. I could see the surprise on stepdad’s face as he felt Santa’s deep laugh rippling through me and into him!

After that brief moment of gentleness, Santa took a deep, snorting breath and pushed his whole face deep into my ass crack. I couldn’t help but let out a pathetic little yelp as Santa’s tongue ploughed right into me. Stepdad held me tight, kissing me lovingly. The thick hair of stepdad’s chest rubbed up against my exposed soft skin, the whole while the light of the log fire cast beautiful silhouettes along the dark walls.

“you’re a good boy, aren’t you Freddie?” stepdad looked at me with such pride.

“Yes daddy… Yes I am…” I gasped, barely able to see straight for the fat wet tongue stretching my innocent little hole.


“He tastes good too Colin.” Santa gave my ass a firm slap. “Come and try him.” Santa chuckled, once again sending rumbles of pleasure through my body.

Buy it from:

Amazon   Smashwords    Excitica 


Sign up to my newsletter here to get free horny 3,500 word gay erotica story straight to your inbox.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Horny Taboo Gay Christmas story

Horny bareback orgy