Abuse of Power 2


This 4,700-word story is about Will, a college freshman who develops a crush on Prof D, his economics professor. Will’s never been attracted to guys before, but Prof D has this sexy power over him, he could literally make or break Will’s future- and that turns Will on. Will the inexperienced younger man seduce his older professor to get what he wants?

gay anal




“You alright Will?” His voice was firm but soft.

“Ah, that really hurts... I ain’t never done this before…” I didn’t know exactly what to do.

“Don’t worry.” He whispered gently. “Don’t move. Just breath.”

I took his advice and breathed steadily.

“That’s it.” He whispered, kissing my neck.

I eased backwards, closing my eyes to focus on the feeling of his dick in me, I felt the pain receding as the pleasure became more pronounced.

“That’s the spot.” I said with a big smile. Once he hit the sweet spot, the pain just stopped.

His whole body was poised to go, I could feel his excitement throbbing inside me. I held him there for a short while, unmoving.

He traced patterns on my back, they felt beautiful. When I closed my eyes I saw them like rainbows in my head. My moaning and the push of my hips let him know I was ready, he started pushing in and out of me, slowly at first.

His cock felt like it was getting bigger inside me, like it was going to expand, that heat was going to fill me up. The line between he and I was going to blur. Prof D’s thrusts shoved my whole body, jamming my thighs between him and the desk.

Then he pulled completely out of me, leaving me empty and open, gagging to be filled. I stayed empty for what felt like an eternity. When I looked, he stood with his hands on his hips and a triumphant smirk on his face.


Buy it from

Amazon     Smashwords     Excitica


Sign up to my newsletter here to get free horny 3,500 word gay erotica story straight to your inbox.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Horny Taboo Gay Christmas story

Horny bareback orgy