Abuse of Power 1


This 4,500 word story is about Dale, from Iowa, a cute 22 year old twink with a gorgeous slender six pack. Dale moves to L.A. to pursue his dream of becoming a movie star, whilst waiting tables he meets handsome billionaire director Peter. Now that Dale has the opportunity to get what he wants; how far will he go to make it to the top?

gay anal




Without warning, he broke the kiss off, letting the champagne spill out of our mouths and down my neck and chest. He slurped his big mouth along the sticky patch on my exposed skin. Wherever his tongue pushed felt like it would turn to gold, it felt too good for words, all I could do was moan in pleasure.

“You really want this don’t you?” He fixed my gaze, glaring at me intently, all the while he jerked my hard prick.

“I want it SO bad!”

“What are you going to do?” He cocked his head, looking me up and down, stroking his hand along my abs.

“Huh?” I was too focused on the sensation of him jerking me and the sensation of the coke. I didn’t want to talk.

He stopped moving his hand on my dick.  “What are you going to do to get what you want?” He asked, seriously.

“Whatever it takes.”

“Show me.” He grunted. “Show me how far you’ll go.” He let go of my prick.


I pushed him onto his back on this massive sofa and climbed on top of him, forcing my tongue down his throat. I kissed him like he was the last man I would ever kiss, running my hands over his skin, feeling every inch of him. Feeling his warmth between my legs.

Buy it now from:

Amazon     Smashwords     Excitica


Sign up to my newsletter here to get free horny 3,500 word gay erotica story straight to your inbox.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Horny Taboo Gay Christmas story

Horny bareback orgy