Taboo Gay Revenge Erotica 2

Seducing my Best Friend's Dad
gay older younger


Sure enough, within 2km of my house there was Jeremy, my best friend’s dad, ‘Master Chef’ according to his profile. I didn’t add a face pic to my profile. I called myself ‘cute twink boy’ which was completely true. 18-year-old twink boy looking for hairy older daddy.

“Hi.” I said to ‘Master Chef’

“Hi.” He replied instantly.

“We’re really close.”

“Yes, walking distance. Do you have a face?” This stumped me. I had a feeling that my face pic would scare him away. He hadn’t made a move on me in the house. I took a pic of my ass and sent him that. Whilst getting up to take the pic I started to get aroused and I gripped my cock, enjoying the sensation of it filling up. This had to be another pic; my hard dick looked good. I sent over the pics. He replied with his.


Oh my God! I was looking at Jeremy’s cock and ass! What an ass! It was big and chunky and hairy, like a forest, held up into place by a black jock strap.

Buy it at:

Smashwords    Excitica    Amazon 





Sign up to my newsletter here to get free horny 3,500 word gay erotica story straight to your inbox.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Horny Taboo Gay Christmas story

Horny bareback orgy