The book of Chuang Tzu and Hot Gay Sex

The book of Chuang Tzu and Hot Gay Sex 

         At university, I was supposed to have studied The Book of Chuang Tzu but I was a ‘bad student’. I was often too busy partying to actually go to lectures so it shouldn’t surprise anyone that I missed a fair bit academically. Occasionally one of those books I SHOULD have read will jump out at me, The Book of Chuang Tzu was one of them.  

I wrote a piece on the Tao Te Ching, (道德经 Dao De Jing in Mandarin) as an undergrad and was totally enthralled by Daoism after that. The basic premise of Daoism, according to my limited understanding and expressed in my limited capacity, is that at the core of everything there is ‘the way’ or ‘Dao’ (). You can’t explain Dao very well because it exists well beyond our understanding and ability to explain. Those people who are ‘plugged in’ to the Dao are kind of like light bulbs that shine bright and those that aren’t are a bit dim.

With regards to human existence Daoism explains that we are born, we create a complicated world of rules and regulations to try and distract us from nature and the fact that we’re going to die. We then go through life accumulating wealth and power and chasing after titles and positions in an endless distraction to keep us from thinking about the fact that at the end of it all – we’re all going to die. The matter that made us will decompose back into the earth and effectively all of our endeavours will, on a big enough time scale, prove to have been nothing more than vanity projects.

Everything that doesn’t lead us to reflecting upon our true nature is effectively a distraction. Our true nature is to live in alignment with nature and ourselves. There is no good and there is no bad, no beautiful, no ugly, no intelligent and stupid – everything is one, intricately linked through the Dao and all of these things are part of Dao and simply serve to distract us from our true nature. Taken to its extreme Daoism actually gets a little bland for my liking with good food and sex becoming just another shade of the endless distraction.

At a kind of logical extreme in Daoism, if you became an ‘immortal’ – someone so in tune with the Dao that they would appear like a Jedi knight to the normal unaligned folk – you would be able to have mind blowing world shattering orgasms. You would, however, realise that they were also an illusion and ultimately a fruitless endeavour.

I wanted to say a few words about Chuang Tzu because although I don’t agree with everything the Daoists say, Chuang Tzu says a few things that really resonate with me. For example, in one chapter in The Book of Chuang Tzu, he is discusses the nature of freedom. Chunag Tzu is approached by a royal envoy who offers tells him that the King of the Kingdom of Chu is looking to recruit him for an official position.

The envoy continues, telling Chuang Tzu how he will be adorned with tremendous luxury, the finest clothing and food and tremendous power.

Chuang Tzu replies: “Sir, have you ever seen a sacrificial ox? It is decked in fine garments and fed on fresh grass and beans. However, when it is led into the Great Temple, even though it most earnestly might wish to be a simple calf again, it’s now impossible!”

tantric gay sex                                            
On another occasion Chuang Tzu was enjoying himself, minding his own business, when he was approached by more officials offering him another official position. The messengers presented Chuang Tzu with gifts, and then delivered the King’s message: “I would like you to come to Ch’u and accept the honorable position of State Administrator.”

Chuang Tzu frowned, bobbed his fishing pole, and said, “It is told that the State of Ch’u has a sacred tortoise that has been dead for over three thousand years. The king supposedly has it wrapped in silk and in a box and placed in a position of honor on his ancestral altar. Now, let me ask, if you were this tortoise, would you prefer to be dead and kept in a box, or would you rather be alive and dragging your tail in the mud?”
One of the messengers replied, “I would rather be alive dragging my tail in the mud.”
Chuang Tzu said, “So would I. Now go away and leave me alone.”

Basically, I’d rather be free to roll in the mud, fuck who I like, do what I like and be where I want than to be than be trapped by riches and the dream of one day owning a house or having a pension. At the end of the day, when I die, my body is going to decompose back into the earth and everything I have achieved will be forgotten on a long enough time scale so there’s really no need to worry about my trivial concerns.
The deferred life plan is no way to live. My generation was caught on the cusp, some of us fell into careers and lost ourselves in the 9-5, 47 weeks of the year existence where we said goodbye to our lives and sat obediently waiting for our pensions to mature – living for the promise of the future – not the reality of now. I have to remind myself that this struggle has been going on with the human race for the best part of the last few thousand years of recorded history, I’m not the first person to say no to a career and yes to life. But I will keep writing this blog, writing my stories and doing my massages to remind folks that there is more to life than the 9-5. To remind folks that life doesn’t have to be endured, it’s meant to be a celebration.

Keep up to date with my latest gay sexcapades and musing by following me on Twitter and by subscribing to my blog.
Are you feeling trapped by a career that doesn’t fulfil you? Do you in fact feel happy in your career? Leave some comments below ^_^


Sign up to my newsletter here to get free horny 3,500 word gay erotica story straight to your inbox.
Much love

Sky Boss x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Horny Taboo Gay Christmas story

Horny bareback orgy