Fucking a guy on Prep

Fucking a guy on Prep


When I was on my travels last week I got messaged on my Dudesnude profile by a total bottom wanting me to fuck him hard and raw. Bareback sex is super horny but that horniness has, for me, always been counterbalanced by the risk. When I was younger I fucked the occasional guy without a condom but I found that the stress and worry that clouded me for the next few weeks whilst I waited for my HIV test results was pretty unbearable! Hence I don’t generally have unprotected sex with strangers.


                My initial response to the request from this super sexy, super horny looking bottom was a robotic ‘sorry I only have protected sex with strangers’ to which he replied ‘I’m on Prep, I only fuck raw, I want your load.’

He sent me a few pics and videos of himself getting screwed by different fellas, their cocks sliding into his arse without the plastic barrier of a rubber. The videos just looked gorgeous. Each one ended in him taking a hot juicy load of cum in his ass. Fuck! The thought of it was getting me hard. How could I be impolite and refuse such an eloquent offer?
               

bareback gay sex

                His house was easy to find, I called him on my way as I was running late and I know what a shit show it can be when guys waste your time. I am not a time waster!

                I was through his door for less than a minute before we had started kissing passionately. His smaller muscular frame was so firm to hold. There was a faint whiff of red wine on his lips. The soft blonde of his hair felt like feathers in my hands as my tongue probed the soft wetness of his mouth. I pulled him down to his knees as I flung my pants off, allowing my cock to throb out into the open air. That soft wetness of his mouth consumed every inch of me and waves of pleasure ran from his mouth along my cock and into my body.

                It wasn’t long before I had eaten his smooth bubble butt right out. The tan lines of his round ass were just pure perfection. My tongue slid so deep into his gorgeous arse, slowly loosening him up. I pulled him right into me from his thighs, pushing my tongue as deep as it would go before pulling it back, before I strained my jaw. Then he grabbed me by my hair and pulled me up to kiss him, still on all fours, his arse pushed right out into the air like a cat. His hand slid from my hair as we kissed and gripped my cock, sliding the head in to that soft, smooth hole.

                His arse was wet from my saliva! My dick was as hard as hard can be as it slowly and gently eased into him, causing him to gasp with pleasure. It felt so fucking right, nothing between the soft wet lining of his arse and the hard throbbing heat of dick.

                “You didn’t take much convincing did you?” He moaned, looking back at my thick hairy chest as I pushed deep into him.

                I just winked at him as I filled him up completely. I fucked him hard for hours. The most amazing thing was giving him a load, stopping so we could eat and have some wine and then fucking more. The second time was unbelievable! His bum was wet with my cum. I slid in and out with such a sloppy ease, it was easy to see how he got a second load that night.

raw gay sex



                Prep doesn’t remove the threat of all STIs, but oh my god it feels so good to not have to worry about HIV. I’m thinking of taking Prep myself because Lord knows I love to make love to lots of men…


What are your thoughts on Prep? Let me know in the comments below.

Don't forget to subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter to get all of my latest dirty updates 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Horny Taboo Gay Christmas story

Horny bareback orgy